Monday, May 20, 2013

Triple X-Posed

Chest is looking good, legs look a bit better.
Because I knew you were sitting at your computer, or browsing FB on your phone thinking..."I haven't seen Stephanie standing around half naked lately...

I'll get to that...

First check out plantbuilt.com and donate some money...or read the athlete profiles. Yep. Anything helps.

But first you have to look at some random photos of food and other random things.


Lunch this week...Tofu salad over lettuce, carrots!!

LUNCH in action!

An apple I destroyed.

Dinner.

This isn't even bad...VEINS for DAYZ.

Chocolate PlantFusion, Unsweetened Chocolate Almond Milk, Cocoa Powder, and ICE.

Muscles...Who is tired of me taking photos in my bathroom?! ME.

Progressssssssssss...

Lunch from last week...Pretend Sammiches.

Have you purchased a ton of protein from VEGANPROTEINS.COM yet?!


So here is the truth...the "progress" I have made in the past several weeks...If you read my last post you understand the need for quotes.

My poses are looking good-ish at least.

Please excuse the remnants of the poison ivy on my belly and back...

Chest is looking good, legs look a bit better.

Meh.

Little wider up top, ass is still fat.

Meh again...Ignore the Poison Ivy...


Nothing like giving yourself a rad wedge and then flexing...

Need to BLADE more.

LEGZ....More work to do...Need to shed the top poofy layer.

Fat Back. Wide Ass...

Need more BLADE Action...

Welp...That is kind of all...Content lacking...10 more weeks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is sharing and inspiration at its best

Stephanie said...

Thank you...I don't have much time for the narrative part...but that isn't generally what interests folks. I hope I can make a few people proud and change some minds!

Thank you for the comment!! Have a great day!

Post a Comment