Monday, April 15, 2013

Mini Update

.
They say a picture is worth 1,000 words...

The lighting from the middle photos (2 weeks ago) is better and I like them better, even though I'm technically fatter.



A few notes:

I lost 1.4 Pounds
Increased Lean Mass by .4 Pounds
Lost 1.8 Pounds of Fat
Lost .81% of Body Fat

Not the result I truly wanted for 2 weeks worth of work, but still good. I have a brand new workout which I started today. Added a set, similar reps, and reorganized the muscle group pairings. It is a more classic routine. I hope to make some strength gains with it. I realize it doesn't matter how much I can lift...but...I want to be strong, not just look strong.

I have had some issues making strength gains with 10-12 rep sets. I get tired and not sore. I get to a point where I can't do more squats, but the next day I am not sore. I have not been at this level of fitness for about 5 years. I am not sure if lack of soreness means I should be lifting heavier (I wouldn't be able to finish full sets) or if it means my BCAAs are working and I am having a masterfully low recovery time.

Other things that have changed:

    Diet has been reduced by 200 calories; all carbs.
    I met with a posing professional...I have never sweated so much standing in one spot. I'm not very good. I need a LOT of practice.

Mental Obstacles:
  
   I have been exceptionally tired lately. I need to get to bed earlier
   My motivation level has been low and I would truly like a partner
   My brain seems to be going to mush, my memory seems to be lacking and I constantly feel ADD
   I want to be rad...I feel meh

I'll have more on my diet, face, and randomness later in the week...I just want to make some awkward photos of me available....cuz that's my deal.

Abs are coming along. Breasts are going away. I still need a tan.

Back is a little more full, booty is up. Arms are still FAT FAT FAT.

I hate the lighting on this side. Arms still fat. Booty loooking good. Legs coming along.

Same, Same. I like the lighting better. Less fat, more muscle...WORK!

Back Pose. Trying. Butt looks funny in the new one. Less fat will make it better. Arms need a LOT of work and FAT loss. 

Front pose after instruction. Hands are too far away from my body, but the legs are where the progress is.

I have no idea how to flex my back...

Day ONE vs. Current
First time I noticed my abs vs. Current

No comments:

Post a Comment