Friday, March 1, 2013

PROGRESS

I said I would post my progress after my pinch today. So here it is. If you haven’t read my long winded version about what’s going on, check out the following two posts about BEING UGLY and FAT-->FIT.




Uggo Report:

I met with a Natropathic Dermatologist today. We discussed the history of my face and what kinds of changes, I have gone through in the past 2-3 years.

·         Becoming a herbivore

·         Moving

·         Fitness changes

·         Skin regimens

·         Use and discontinuation of birth control

·         Supplements

·         Diet

Although I have been soy free for nearly two weeks, she doubts is involvement in my struggle. (Which is sort of a relief…b/c tofu is so good, and soy curls…) She said I need to continue for about 6 weeks and then just eat soy all day! I am dreaming of this day…scrambles, chili, BBQ soy curl sandwich, a builder bar, a coconut mojo…Um…I will think of some other crap like that too.

So we are going to use some simple vitamin supplements to manipulate the oils my face produces, slightly reduce testosterone levels and increase something…something using vitamin A. (I forget) AND because it is kind of itchy, she has a topical compound she has read about that we will try. It should also reduce inflammation.

They are sensitive to my vegan needs. Finding all versions which are not gel caps, and double and triple checking the ingredient lists to ensure that I am getting products that align with my ethics. It is such a relief. I have been fighting this on my own, and I resist the use of anti-biotics and harsh chemicals…there has to be a biological explanation that can be manipulated to bring me back to the smooth clear skin I have been so proud of in the past.

CHUBBO REPORT:

It is getting a bit better. The change from the photos is reflected in the change in my numbers. You will see a decrease in lean body mass; pointed out to me by my experienced and certified consultant.

Since I work out in the morning I don’t typically eat beforehand, or drink anything. So I was instructed to eat a banana and a shake before I workout. So I will do that and adjust the rest of my nutrition accordingly.

Here are the numbers:

1/14/2013 2/11/2013 3/1/2013
Chest 6 6 5.5
Tri 19.5 19 19
Sub 14 13.5 11.5
Iliac 13 12 11.5
Umb 21 21 18.75
Midax 11.5 11.5 10.5
Thigh 31 31 29
Tota 147.4 148.4 145.6
LBM 113.63 115.23 114.48
Fat 33.77 33.17 31.12
% 22.91 22.35 21.37

I was given other information too!

                I need to look into posing. I was given the contact information for “The Man” who does all posing for people in the northwest.

                I should consider my suit…ug…sparkly bathing suit and skank heals…not really my thing, but the industry standard. I just have to make them look better than anyone else…

                When it comes to cutting and a highly calorie restrictive diet I need to include BCAAs and Glutamine to retain my lean body mass and destroy fat!

Going to eat clean all weekend, and make a slightly new routine for next week. My diet was a little carb heavy with the oatmeal, so I am going to try to eat more “dinner” like foods for breakfast and probably do a salad for dinner all week. Not sure what to do about lunch.

I am just realizing how many freaking carbs are in beans. Really beans? Can you just have fewer carbs? Anyway, I need to reduce my carbness a bit more and probably do 1.25 scoops of protein per shake. That is no big deal, people who I have forced to taste the shakes say they are awful…I crave them. They taste so good to me. When I walk off the gym floor into the locker room I can’t wait to get my shake! We’ll see how it changes as I start drinking it first thing in the morning!

I’ll let you all know what I come up with for my meal plan this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment