Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The Best Oatmeal EVARRRR!!!

I have been eating this oatmeal recipe for the past 2 weeks. I can't usually just eat the same thing over and over and over; but this is different. It is so good, and there are so many dynamic flavors...I simply can't get enough.



I packed 5 servings for an entire week and store them in the fridge at work...put them in my work bowl and eat it when I get there. Pretty simple. If you don't have a fridge at work where you can leave stuff, you can simply do the same thing in your own fridge, and grab it every morning. I also take a fresh bunch of bananas and keep them at work on a weekly basis.



1/2 cup rolled oats

1/2 roasted sweet potato, cubed (I just wrap a cleaned tater in foil and roast in the oven on 350 for a while; until I can smell it cooking...or when I remember, just before it burns)

1/4 cup dried fruit, I did raisins and dried cherries in some...didn't have cranberries, but I think it would be awesome

1/4 cup wide chip dried unsweetened coconut

Sprinkle of cinnamon

3/4 scoop chocolate protein powder (I use PlantFusion)

1 Naner, sliced lengthwise and then into chunks...

Hot Water (I probably do 3/4 cup or so...I fill the bowl like I would dry cereal, until I can just see the liquid.)


Put it all in a bowl. Microwave (I know, I know...I hate them...but I don't have a stove at work!) for 45 seconds, stir, microwave an additional 45 seconds.

Stir. Take in the aroma...

Let sit until you can eat it without burning your mouth.

This is what it looks like Nutritionally...My screen capture thing blows.




No comments:

Post a Comment