Friday, July 27, 2012

Sweet Acquisitions


I bought a new wallet online! Time to trade up from my HOBO to something cruelty free and awesome. I googled around for a good alternative. I settled on the best wallet ever, from quite possibly the nicest, best company on earth!

I came across The Pokey Rose on Etsy.com, there were a number of items to choose from. Handmade wallets, purses and other accessories. I ordered it Monday and it was in my mailbox Thursday night! I paid a ridiculously low shipping cost, beat that FedEx.

Receiving this package is equal to getting one from your granny full of treats and a $50 bill! It was wrapped and had a lollipop in the note. I highly recommend buying from The Pokey Rose!

Log on to her shop with this link:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/thepokeyrose

Buy something. She has 250+ positive reviews. Even if you don't need a wallet or purse interacting with an amazing human being (over the interwebz) like The Pokey Rose will make you happy!!

Here are a bunch of photos I took. It is made from canvas. It has a ton of space. It fits everything without being bulky. ALSO, the dollar bill holding area is larger than the size of bills, so the average human being can get the papers in and out without a bunch of struggle and crinkled ass corners. I need to say it again: I LOVE IT.




OOOOO I got a Package!!!


Freakin' wrapped with notes and treats?! What?!! BADASS


Closed and not Rotated...Too Excited to Care


Open and Empty


Open and full of my non-sense! It is perfect. Multiple cards fit in each slot too!


Combo Picture for Instagram Purposes...But it gives me the warm fuzzies.


No comments:

Post a Comment